Asia FDI Forum III - May 11-12, 2017, Hong Kong
Official documents on China-EU negotiations
Selected Publications of Forum speakers, by alphabetical order
- Asian Development Bank, Asian Economic Integration Report 2016: What Drives Foreign Direct Investment in Asia And The Pacific? (ADB Publications: Manilla, December 2016) 215 p.
- Bungenberg, Marc, Challenges ahead: EU Investment Protection after the Entry into Force of the Treaty of Lisbon EU Developments TDM 2 (2011)
- Bungenberg, Marc, Griebel, Joern, Hindelang, Steffen (Eds.) International Investment Law and EU Law, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2011
- Bungenberg, Marc at al. (Editor) International Investment Law: A Handbook, Beck/Hart (March 6, 2015)
- Chaisse, Julien, Promises and Pitfalls of the European Union Policy on Foreign Investment (2012) 15(1) Journal of International Economic Law 51-84
- Chaisse, Julien, Navigating the Expanding Universe of International Treaties on Foreign Investment-- Creation and Use of a Critical Index' (2015) 18(1) Journal of International Economic Law 79-115
- Chaisse, Julien, The Shifting Tectonics of International Investment Law-- Structure and Dynamics of Rules and Arbitration on Foreign Investment in the Asia-Pacific Region (2015) 47(3) George Washington International Law Review 563-638
- Manjiao Chi, Application of the UNIDROIT Principles in China : Successes, Shortcomings and Implications, May 2011
- Michael J. Enright, Developing China: The Remarkable Impact of Foreign Direct Investment
- Jemielniak, Joanna et al. (Editors) Establishing Judicial Authority in International Economic Law. Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2016. 344 p.
- Jemielniak, Joanna et al. Ethnographic Methods in the Study of Hybrid Processes in Arbitration: the Chinese and Western Perspectives European Business Law Review, No. 5, 2016.
- Karl P. Sauvant, China, the G20 and the international investment regime
- Karl P. Sauvant, China's Regulatory Framework for Outward Foreign Direct Investment
- Dini Sejko, Investor-state distorted-- when the claimant is a state, in Leila Choukroune (Ed) Judging the State in International Trade and Investment Law: Modern Sovereignty, the Law and the Economics (London: Springer, Series International Law and the Global South: Perspectives from the Rest of the World) 77-104
- Huiyao Wang & Lu Miao, "China Goes Global: The Impact of Chinese Overseas Investment on Transforming Business Enterprises". Springer, 2016
- Willems, Jane, The Settlement of Investor State Disputes and China: New Developments on ICSID Jurisdiction, South Carolina Journal of International Law & Business Vol. 8: Iss. 1 (2011), 1-62
- Willems, Jane,中国公司在海外国际仲裁中的商业利益保护问题：国际仲裁的新趋势[Protecting the Business Interests of Chinese Companies Engaged in International Arbitration Outside China: Trends in International Arbitration], Arbitration in Beijing, Vol. 25(1) 2011, 37-52
- Xiaotong Zhang, Chinese Economic Diplomacy: The PRC's Growing International Influence in the 21st Century (Exploring Modern China Series)