NOTES FOR CUHK LAW STUDENTS
A limited free admission quota is offered to CUHK Law students on first-come-first-served basis. Please register here.
NOTES FOR OTHER ATTENDEES
Thank you very much for choosing to attend the Conference on the 60th Anniversary of the Treaty of Rome - EU and Global Perspectives to be held on 26-27 May 2017. The following sets out some instructions and the conditions for registration:
1. Registration Information
- You may register for the Conference by completing and submitting the online Registration Form.
- Each registrant should complete a separate Registration Form.
- Registration deadline is 24 May 2017 (Wednesday).
2. Registration Fee
Registration Fee+: HK$500
+ The registration fee includes attendance at the Conference, lunches, refreshments, and event materials.
Only Credit Card payment is available (Chargeable in Hong Kong Dollars) by Visa / Master Card / China UnionPay Card
(Please follow the instructions of the JETCO online credit card service to settle the payment after you have submitted the Registration Form.)
After receipt of the Registration Form and when payment has been successfully processed, the Faculty will acknowledge your registration by email to the email address you have provided at Part A of the Registration Form.
- To avoid delay in your registration, please ensure that you complete all registration details in full.
- Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, and subject to the availability of seats.
- We regret that we cannot process registrations with partial payment or payment in cash and that all payments are non-refundable.
- Faculty of Law reserves the right to cancel the event or change the venues, speakers and dates, or revise the programme or fees should circumstances so require.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any enquiries.