For CUHK Law students
A limited free admission quota is offered to CUHK Law students, on a first-come first-served basis. Please click here to register.
For other attendees
- Please register for the symposium by submitting the online Registration Form available here.
- Each registrant should complete a separate Registration Form.
- Registration fee is HK$150 (includes attendance at the symposium, refreshments, and event materials).
- Registration deadline is 20 June 2017 (Tuesday).
Only Credit Card payment is available (chargeable in Hong Kong Dollars) by Visa/Master Card/China UnionPay Card.
(Please follow the instruction of the JETCO online credit card service to settle the payment after you have submitted the Registration Form.)
After receipt of the Registration Form and when payment has been successfully processed, you will receive an email to acknowledge your registration.
- To avoid delay in your registration, please ensure to complete the registration details in full.
- Registration is accepted on a first-come first-served basis, subject to the availability of seats.
- We regret that registrations with partial payment or payment in cash cannot be processed, and all payments made are non-refundable.
- If you need an official invitation letter from us for your participation at the symposium, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Faculty of Law reserves the right to cancel the event or change the venues, speakers, and dates, or to revise the programme or fess should circumstances so require.
Please contact us at email@example.com.