Thank you for your interest in the Conference on Teaching and Learning in Law "Directions in Legal Education 2018". Registration is required for attendance at the conference.
Registration fee is HK$ 500 per person.
What is included in the registration fee?
- Attendance at all panels
- Conference material
- Welcome cocktail (a wonderful opportunity to socialize with other event participants)
- Light lunch
- Refreshments and coffee
To register for the conference, please submit the online registration form available here. Registration will close at Hong Kong time 9 am on 29 May 2018.
Only Credit Card payment is available (Chargeable in Hong Kong Dollars) by Visa / Master Card / China UnionPay Card. (Please follow the instructions of the JETCO online credit card service to settle the payment after you have submitted the Registration Form.)
After receipt of the Registration Form and when payment has been successfully processed, the Faculty will acknowledge your registration by email to the email address you have provided at Part A of the Registration Form.
- Each participant should complete a separate Registration Form. Registration is non-transferrable.
- Registration fee is not refundable.
- Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, and subject to the availability of seats.
- The Faculty of Law reserves the right to cancel the event; change the venue, speakers and dates; or revise the programme should circumstances so require.
- For any enquiries related to registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.